Sunday, October 9, 2016

TODAY I'M A GOOD HUMAN

Today I feel like a good human being because I've helped out my group members with their jobs in our group project that is due on Tuesday. I helped my group memeber ,the writer, by outlining the essay she's supposed to do. I started her off with the intro and gave her the 3 topics she's going to write about in the 3 body paragraphs. Not only did I give her the 3 topics but also 2 details/facts for each topic. I literally did her whole essay for her she just needs to add her opinions and more details. I helped my other group member (diplomatic engineer) by giving her all the events from American History for all the demands she was assigned. I feel like that had made me a good human being today🙃😄
Also..... I gave a friend (who I just met)  a birthday gift for his birthday when I could've not given him anything.

Other than that............ nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment