Wednesday, October 12, 2016

MY AMERICAN VOICE

Earlier today, I wrote this in my journal.....

In my opinion, I think speaking up is right when someone is saying something wrong or insulting others. I don't like when people talk bad about others, especially when it's not true stuff. That's when I usually speak up the most than other occasions. I feel that it's my responsibility to stand up for others when the rest don't. I know I don't have but I still do. I usually speak up when I see someone taking out their temper, but I always think before I speak. I want to know what to say, and the right words that person should hear. The right words always help a person think differently about stuff. It's the magic of words.......🙌 The only times I will usually not speak up or mention anything about it, is when a person is cheating on their girlfriend/boyfriend. If mention anything about it.......I feel like I would hurt that person. Something about me, is that I don't like hurting others. That's something I would never do, that's is just not me.....🙂 Words can be kind, harsh, mean, etc.... it all depends what you say and when you say it.

I usually have authentic conversations with people when I know they really need at that time. I have them usually when a person is feeling down or just needs someone to give them advice, when I speak the words I say always come from my heart because I really mean it! Something about me that I really like is that I love making others happy by doing what I do every single day...... being myself. 

I can say that I don't really have patience for many things but I do when it comes to talking to people. I can be the most patient person when it comes to listening and talking to others. I hate it when others don't listen to what I have to say. Or when I'm talking and they just start talking about something else or totally ignore by looking at their phone and not listening to what I'm saying. Since I don't like it when they do that to me then why would I do it to other people? I treat others the way I want to be treated in return. 

When 2 or more persons are arguing and they ask for my opinion or who I agree with....... I always say, "neither!" I avoid taking sides when they bring me into an argument. The reason is because I don't want to have any enemies and to not really be involved between the whole argument. It's probably the best choice to make instead of saying your opinion towards a person or agreeing also. This situation is when you have to think before you speak. If you say the wrong thing then there goes yourself...... bringing yourself into the argument. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same and I would stand up for someone if the other people like their friend are talking on their back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. I absolutely hate it when other people take out their temper on someone else. I do feel as if someone is watching they should have the right to step in. I also know you would step in becuase of you know who....

    ReplyDelete