Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MENTOR LETTER DRAFT 1

Dear mentor,
        All I want from you is your your answer to my big question. If you can give me an exact answer it's okay, as long as I have your opinion towards it is more than enough. My big question might seem like a question that already had an answer to it and I know it does. There's answers to my big question out there but I want to know what the deep meaning of it. Getting an answer is what I want, but not really. I want more of an opinion towards it. What others think about or if they really believe that there's an answer to it. Hopefully we have a good time figuring and listening to each other.
                 

                                 Sincerely, 
                                                               Rosie Diaz 

No comments:

Post a Comment