Friday, September 2, 2016

Satire Project


I decided to do my satire project on Disney movies because I have noticed that many of them have irony in them. They offend/ make fun of people without us knowing. I wasn't able to print my solution out today but I'll just say it here. My solution was that for people to actually know what they and their kids are watching, Disney should make a movie where it shows all the satire/ irony clearly for people to see. To show how princesses can only be skinny, beautiful, and rich girls. Or that beautiful girls can get any guy to like her just because of her beauty not because of her personality. Disney Princess movies also deliver a lot of negative messages, in my opinion. They deliver the message of how being pretty is always the key to everything. Or that wealth can buy you anything you want in the world. Or even worse, how it's sometimes okay to steal. There are many ways to make people see the irony in movies. But the only way to show them will be for Disney to make a movie showing all that, as I said before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment