Thursday, August 25, 2016

Vocabulary #1 Sentences

1. The theme of the teacher this year was "Just Keep Swimming" which means to just keep studying, learning and achieving your goals.
2. The tone of the motivational speaker was so loud and powerful.
3. Nicholas Sparks mood is so catchy, it gets you to the point of making you cry.
4. The concert band had a really good diction.
5. A lot of syntax happens in my head when I want to write poetry.
6. When learning about theorems in geometry, you're also learning about syllogism.
7. There are many stupid ideas that many people don't know about.
8. Mystery is full of adumbrate.
9. Apotheosis can is like me relating to a song.
10. An example of a ascetic is a monk.
11. I bought some cheap baubles at the fair.
12. I dislike how sometimes some people beguile me into not doing my work.
13. Something that is not burgeon is an apple seed, it takes long for it to grow.
14. Each of my main topics have a complement of stories.
15. My steer was very contumacious because he didn't want to walk when he was supposed to.
16. I don't think I have ever met a curmudgeon person.
17. I would consider the book "A Walk to Remember" didactic.
18. Disingenuous people usually become successful by misleading others.
19. Lawyers exculpate with evidence they have gathered.
20. It'll be a huge faux pas if you wear a full black outfit to a relatives wedding.
21. I had to fulminate because my steak was burnt.
22. His works are full of fustian.
23. When some people are annoyed they hauteur.
24. I wish I can inhibit time.
25. The judge delivered his jeremiad of injustice.
26. I would consider myself an opportunist.
27. Disrespecting someone older than you is unconscionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment