Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Great Gatsby Group Discussion

Not everyone agrees on many things related to the book, "The Great Gatsby"

Is Gatsby really a bad person?
      - I say he isn't
      - Most of the people in my group say he is

Is Daisy selfish?
     - Everyone in my group agreed she is due to her only caring about herself and not the people that surround her

Why does Gatsby through these extravagant parties?
     - I say because he wishes for Daisy for come to one of his public parties one of these days
     - The rest of my group says, he throws these parties to show to Daisy on what she's missing on ( his wealth ). How her life would've been different if she would've waited for Gatsby

After all this discussion..................... our group broke up due to disagreement 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment