Friday, December 2, 2016

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S ESSAY

As I walked into my second period today and saw "essay," I felt something fall on me. I sort of knew that we were going to be having an essay because not many people update their blogs. I sort of felt confident because of how many times I read the poem yesterday and the notes I took. It helped guide me throughout the whole thinking and writing process.

About the essay: the prompt of the essay was not bad at all. I was actually able to do an outline in my head (I didn't write all of it on my paper) that helped me. It was easy to think about Baca's attitude towards life, learning, and prison. He was really straightforward on what the point he was trying to make get to us. I think one of the reasons I didn't struggle as much, is because the poem got to me and can somehow connect to it.

Final thoughts: I hope I actually did good as I think😂

No comments:

Post a Comment